The principles to be applied when processing personal data are in compliance with the requirements under the European Data Protection Regulation.
• Principle of legality, reliability and transparency: your consent will always be required in order to process your data for one or several specific purposes.
• Principle minimum data collection: we will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes of the activity described on this website.
• Principle of limited retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than the time required for the purposes of processing, based on the purpose, the corresponding retention period will be informed; regarding subscribers, lists and databases will be periodically reviewed and the records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time will be deleted.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Guarantees that your data will be treated in a safe, confidential and adequate way. BERYCA SPORTSL has adopted all necessary security measures to avoid the non-authorized access or inappropriate use of our users' data by third parties.
To contact BERYCA SPORT, S.L. the strictly necessary data is requested:
Name, telephone, e-mail address and the questions or queries that you would like to make, aiming to facilitate the communication between parts.
BERYCA SPORT, S.L has adopted measures of technical and organizational nature that guarantee the security of the personal data, in accordance with the established in the Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11th.
By clicking on the "send" form, users express their explicit consent to process their personal data for the development of our professional services.
These rights can be made effective by writing to: email@example.com
- BERYCA SPORT, S.L Polígono Altabix, Pg 2 nº 275 CP 03207 de Elche (Alicante), Telephone 965422774.
BERYCA SPORT, S.L guarantees in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations, and so, according to article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of Personal Data Protection ( hereinafter LOPD) informs about personal data protection policy with the purpose that www.rainers-sports.com users decide in an express, free and voluntary way, if they wish to facilitate to BERYCA SPORT, S.L the personal data that are requested in the web site, when making any queries through the sending of information request forms. Unless it was specifically stated therein, it will be considered necessary to complete all the data required in the forms that are indicated as mandatory fields. The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and up-to-date data, and will be liable for any damages that may be caused as a result of filling in the forms with false, incomplete or out-of-date data.
Therefore, the user is informed and gives his consent to the addition of his data to the automated files existing in the company and the automated treatment of the same for the purposes of the requests made by the navigator through the information request form, the only entry point of information of personal character.
BERYCA SPORT, S.L has adopted the security levels of personal data protection required by the current legislation of personal data protection, by installing and implementing the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, modification, non-authorized access and other possible risks. Likewise, it undertakes to comply with its duty to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and its duty to protect them, adopting all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking full account of the state of technologies at all times.
Regarding the data sent by the user, this one will be able to exercise at any moment his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, if necessary, opposition in accordance with the established in the LOPD and other applicable regulations to the effect, addressing the request to the Communication Direction of BERYCA SPORT, S.L by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a writing note to BERYCA SPORT, S.L, Polígono Altabix, Pg 2 nº275 CP 03207 of Elche (Alicante), always stating the identity of the user.
BERYCA SPORT, S.L reserves the right to amend the present policy, by previously notifying the users of the modifications produced in it.